Sunday, June 28, 2009

Touch Phones

I have always wanted a touch screen phone ever since the Apple iPhone was released, but I was stuck deciding on which touch phone I should buy. Of course, I wanted the touch phones pay as you go kind, because I'd like to be able to control how I spend - be it through SMS, MMS, and for calls, not to mention that I also want to use WAP for browsing the internet on my phone while on the go. So, I also have to take into consideration my data costs.

Samsung touch phones are the phones I considered at first, because Samsung is a great brand and it has always been very popular. Plus, Samsung phones do not depreciate fast. The prices of Samsung phones are relatively stable and they stay at the same amount for months and months. But I've never had a Samsung phone before and I don't really know much about navigating it and I wonder how I would go about using it. Of course, I would like to be able to use my phone to its full potential, and use all of its features to my advantage. With this in mind, I would like to have a touch screen phone that is also very much user friendly.

So I ended up buying Nokia touch phones, particularly the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music which is red in color, my favorite color. I have had a Nokia phone before, and it was actually the first brand of my first ever cellular phone years and years ago. Even though I was a newbie when it came to cellphones, I didn't have a hard time navigating my first Nokia phone. So, the daunting concept of me having a touch phone would not be so daunting if I had a Nokia one. As I thought, I was right! I totally love my Nokia 5800 Xpress Music phone. With its 8GB internal memory and 3.2 megapixel Carl Zeiss camera, I can take all of my favorite songs with me on the go and take clear pictures and not have to delete them. With its built in WiFi technology, I can also surf the internet wherever I am! I just love this touch phone, and I wish I had bought it sooner!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...