Thursday, February 16, 2012

Excited About New Chapter

Last week I received a package from New Chapter, and I must admit I am very impressed. First of all, the package came within a week just like they said, and the packaging is wonderful to say the least.

I love nature and recycle everything as much as I can. When I saw and opened the boxes the bottles of medicines came in, I immediately noticed that the boxes seemed to be made out of recycled paper, and confirmed it at the bottom of the box. Big points for me. :)

I received three different sample medicines (expiring in a very long time btw) but I don't think I'll be able to use the pre natal one as I'm not expecting. However, my husband and I were very happy to receive a sample of Zyflamend Whole Body as we've been suffering from back and joint pains and have been looking for something natural to help us.

So far, we've only been a week towards sampling the food supplements, and I'll be posting a more detailed account of how things went for me and my husband.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...