Monday, December 10, 2007

Bed and Breakfast in Paris

I've been dreaming a lot lately and I don't know if it's because I'm on the night shift, or I'm just going through a phase wherein I actually get to recall my dream when I wake up.

Although my husband and I are in the process of planning or Hawaii vacation, I had this dream where I found myself in a Paris bed and breakfast, and it was fantastic! I recall when I had a blogging job for a travel website, I used to write about Hotel Paris and all the beautiful places to visit. But what was different with the B&B Paris we stayed this time was it wasn't the traditional hotel most tourists would go to. It was the type locals would frequent and give you a taste of what Paris really is.

I'd love to write more but unfortunately, that's as far as what I recall in my dream.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...