Monday, December 10, 2007

A Second Honeymoon, Perhaps?

Since the year is coming to an end, my husband and I are busy planning where to go for our annual trips. As we are still undecided whether it'll be somewhere in Hawaii, like Oahu or Kauai, or Paris perhaps, I was thinking about making this trip sort of like our second honeymoon altogether.

Our first honeymoon wasn't exactly what you'd call a honeymoon, since we just went out of town and then resumed working. But now I was thinking of going to some places regarded as destination weddings. I know Hawaii is one of the best honeymoon destinations, but so is Paris due to the city's romantic ambiance.

*Sigh* Now I'm thinking of having a different vacation altogether. Something that would have all inclusive honeymoons so that we wouldn't have to worry about planning and stuff. Something that would let us focus on bonding and catching up on things we've missed since we don't get to see much of each other when at work. Or a vacation that would let us relax and just be with each other.

I know, as the weeks pass, instead of finalizing where we'll be going, I end up with more and more ideas on where we'll be spending our annual trip. Wherever we'll be going, I hope we'll get to go at all.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...