Thursday, December 6, 2007

Milk and Co.

I wanted to share a new discovery I made through an officemate of mine about Milk and Co., the sister company of Kamiseta that is owned by Mikee Cojuanco, I think. It's direct selling of clothes at really low prices compared to those in stalls at malls, and what's even better is that you have the opportunity of earning extra income from it through selling the clothes as well.

How, you might ask? Well, you have to pay a one-time membership fee of P200 that includes your starter kit with a catalog of the clothes they sell. Once you're a member, you automatically get a 22% discount off of all the catalog price on clothes, and a 10% discount on footwear. So if you sell the clothes to someone else and they pay the full price, you get your share of 22% or 10%, depending on what they bought from you.

You also have the option of recruiting members and making them your downline. Every person you refer who becomes a member of Milk and Co. will pay the membership fee of P200, just like you did. The only thing that's different is that you get P100 off of every member you refer, and you can refer as many people as you want, without limits. And when you or the people you refer have accumulated a total purchase of P5,000 or more in any given month, you automatically get a 2-3% rebate on all future purchases made by you and your downline, lifetime!

I initially became a member just so I could enjoy discounts for personal purchases, but with the income possibilities, I'm having second thoughts of marketing these clothes myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi are you still selling milk and co items?

Leslie Ann said...

Nope. :) I actually never sold anything...I just became a member so I can get the discount for my own personal purchases.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...