Monday, December 10, 2007

Do you think Blogging is Here to Stay? How long do you think you'll continue to Blog?

Hmmm...yet another question to ponder.

Well, I think blogging is here to stay. For good. I say this because blogging has gone beyond the regular online journal to a form of advertisement. A lot of other industries also benefit from blogging, like domain hosts for one, and advertisers as I mentioned earlier.

For me, I'll be blogging until I can. Although I don't see myself keeping up blogging for money forever as the demands of my current job are ever changing, I still see myself updating my three blogs about myself at least once a week. But for now, I'm enjoying blogging on a daily basis. I'm glad that as time permits, I have the chance to blog and earn money from it. And while I have this chance, I'm making the most out of it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...