Saturday, September 12, 2009

Online Earnings from 08/24/2009 - 09/11/2009


For the last 19 days, I was able to make a total of $347.40 online, or converted to Php 16,357.85 by PayPal. PayPal has a pretty low exchange rate, they only converted my dollar earnings to a little over Php47 for every dollar, when elsewhere the exchange rate is at Php48.++

Well, I can't and I'm not complaining. Ever since I started blogging and writing online, PayPal has been transferring my online earnings safely and securely to my bank account at no hassles. I guess their lower exchange rate is just a way for them to cover their expenses.

1 comments:

Macon Offers Georgia said...

Hello Leslie,

How did you do your or add your RSS reader list? I want to do like that. In your Posts and Comments RSS. I know how to add the buttons but how did you come up of the drop down listings?

Is there a tutorial or link that i can follow the steps?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Marvin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...