Saturday, August 21, 2010

A New Paid to Post Site

Buy blog reviews I've been writing paid posts as part of making money online, and the other day I came across this site called Link From Blog. I've read in several websites and forums, as well as from other bloggers that this site truly pays, and pays instantly via PayPal at that. Since I heard and read about it, I thought I would give it a shot.

I am still in the process of registering and activating my blog, and I know it might take a few days or maybe even to a week before I get anything started. But with several happy bloggers with this site, it is definitely worth the time and the investment. So for advertisers who want to advertise on blogs and bloggers who want to make money blogging, this is a new paid to post site you should definitely try out if you haven't.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...