Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mercury Ingestion

Last February 26 I had my eldest daughter hospitalized for possible mercury ingestion. We're still waiting for a test result which determines the level of mercury that she ingested, and while doing so, I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it. I found this in The Newsroom:


anylee said...

Hi..How about your daughter now ? Is she OK now...I hope she is fine.
By the way...I had been paid by cream aid..have you..?
I try to post at Geeky Speaky forum..and then they pay me.The support email me and said that they had been sent congratulation email but I said I didn't received it.
But they pay all..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...