Monday, May 19, 2008

The First Dose of Hydroxycut

OK, so today I finally decided to go ahead and drink Hydroxycut. I double checked the bottle and it actually contains 72 tablets, so technically, if I follow the dosage of 6 capsules a day, the bottle would last me for 12 days.

The trouble is, I need to drink the tablets 30 minutes to an hour before I eat. But since sometimes when I wake up the food is already cooked, it might be a challenge for me. I guess I'll just have to wake up earlier than usual so that I can include Hydroxycut in my daily routine.

I'm just glad that Henry is really supportive about me losing weight and going to the gym and all. I hope that in the coming weeks, I would be able to lose weight and feel great about myself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

im considering using hydroxycut and i just want to know if it worked for you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...