Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've Just Been Blogged!

I got an email just today that my blog, Rant and Rave! has been rated an 8.5 out of 10, which in the email said the rating was Great by a site called Blogged. I visited the link that was included in the email, silently praying it wasn't an advertisement (lol! I get sooo many spam messages I don't want to even open them anymore) and I saw several blogs that were listed there. Actually, my other blog, Something and Nothing at All was also on the list, with a rating of 8.5 as well.

Both my blogs were listed in the Personal category, and you can view other blogs rated 8.5 and other blogs as well by visiting this link. The blogs were rated based on frequency of updates, relevance of content, site design, and writing style. I just feel so happy and honored that somehow, my efforts in blogging have been rewarded.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...