Monday, February 16, 2009

Eastern Furniture

Everyone wants a nice looking home. Aside from the walls, the facade of the house, the furniture inside of the house plays a very important role in making sure that the house looks just the way we want it to.

With times so modern and living spaces somewhat limited, we have to be careful in choosing our furniture. They should not only be beautiful, but they should also be functional. Like for instance a log basket or lamp shades. They should not only be decorative but should be functional as well.

I'm not sure if other people have thought of this, but now that I'm thinking about furniture, I think that our laundry baskets should also be decorative in their own way. Who would like to see our unsightly and stinky (lol) dirty laundry just cluttered on the floor? I guess a nice looking place to put our laundry like a laundry basket would really come into good use. In my home, our unclean laundry just lies around in two big plastic baskets with holes in them - one for the kid's clothes and one for ours, since I wash our clothes separately.

I also personally need a lamp shade for the kid's rooms at night. Currently we just use the ceiling light during the night, and I don't want the kids getting used to sleeping with the lights on. I just want them to enjoy a good night's sleep, and I don't think that the light blaring on their faces does any help.

So if you're looking for beautiful and decorative yet practical furniture like the ones I mentioned above, do follow the links that I've posted. They'll direct you to a site with great Eastern furniture at affordable prices. I'm sure you'll love them just as much as I do.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...