Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Active Fun or Star City?

Henry and I are planning on going out this evening with the kids. The thing is, we've decided that we're going out, but now we can't decide where we want to go. Whenever we ask Keisha, she wants to go to Active Fun and go down the slide, swim in a pool full of soft balls, and pretty much just roll around the place.

Nicole wants to go where her sister wants to - but she also does want to go to Star City because of the rides. There's a lot of kiddie rides there that kids will surely enjoy, especially Nicole and Keisha. Plus, we can also do some light shopping in the many boutiques there.

As for me, I'm just going where they want to. I like both places, so anywhere they choose works just fine for me.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...