Tuesday, April 27, 2010

House Season 6

I really, really like the TV show House, and I'm enjoying it even more because my husband shares the same fascination as I do with the show. This is definitely one of the shows we watch on TV where he doesn't doze off. He normally starts sleeping after the first few minutes of anything he sees on TV, but with House, it's a different thing.

I already downloaded torrents of Season 6, up to the episode entitled Lockdown. I hope that someone uploads the next episode entitled Knight Fall, but I feel I will need to wait for a couple of more weeks as this episode was aired just last week I think.

A friend of mine posted on his Facebook account though that House was being considered by the network that airs it to be ended already. My husband was devastated when he heard the news - but it is just being considered, something I do hope doesn't materialize.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...