Monday, December 27, 2010

Excited about UnionBank's Tweet to Win Promo!

Tomorrow will be the announcement of the winner for UnionBank's Tweet to Win Promo. I submitted an entry a few days ago, and I am hoping against hope that I will get picked. I've always wanted a video camera, and I've wanted it now more than ever.

You see, a lot of my relatives did come home for the holidays this year, except for my favorite uncle who's also my godfather. He just started a new job in Canada and can't afford to take a break as of yet. I haven't seen him since I was in high school when he last came home to the country when my grandfather (his father) passed away.

Since my aunt is here, I was planning on making several videos for him which I can transfer to a flash drive, and then he can watch it when my aunt comes back to Canada. I think a couple of videos would be a lot better than a greeting card. :) So that bloggie video camera prize will be really great.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...