So this is the very hot and trending Amalayer video (Amalayer = I'M A LIAR). I can't really fairly judge the girl in this video because for starters, we don't know exactly what happened and I wasn't there personally when this scene happened. So please note that my opinions will be based solely and only on what is seen on the video and nothing else. In this light, do note a couple of things:
- This is my blog and I'll write whatever I want in it.
- If you don't like it, don't waste your time leaving me a lengthy hate comment - all comments on this blog are moderated and I'll just simply delete yours without any hesitation. In short, you're wasting your time in doing so.
- This is MY blog. Read something else if you don't like it.
Without further ado, here's what I think about the Amalayer video:
- I gotta hand it to modern technology - it's very easy to capture anything and everything that happens, and sharing it in social media sites makes it viral in an instant, like this video. (Is it just me or are you also reminded of Carabuena and the MMDA?)
- Making a scene in public is always a big no-no. There are more civilized ways in resolving problems and this is definitely not one of them. Besides, people should have learned from what happened to Carabuena - anyone can pop their phones out and record you having a tantrum in public. Not to mention the fact that videos on Facebook spread REALLY fast.
- I noticed that the girl in the video speaks in Tagalog whenever she's talking to the male guard, but keeps speaking in English to the lady guard. Hmmmmm...
- It is never a good idea to brag about your education, especially if you're acting like you didn't get any. And no, speaking in English doesn't equate to having an education.
- Guards are there for a reason. If you don't like following security procedures in public transport systems, get your own car and get a driver to drive you where you need to go. And then when you're old enough to drive on your own, make sure you don't throw a Carabuena - that will definitely make you famous all over again. I wonder why the girl in this video is the one demanding an apology from the guard when for starters, according to a news article online, she was the one who did not follow security procedures. If the lady guard was strict, that's her job - to make sure everyone complies to the inspection and security procedures for the safety of everyone.