Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blogger Buzz: Show off your Followers

I'm really excited about this new feature that Blogger is coming up with. On my dashboard after logging in, I read from Blogger Buzz: Show off your Followers and the new addition to the system is called the Followers, and right off of your dashboard you'd be able to see how many followers or readers you have. Blogger will also come up with a gadget you can add to your template that sort of looks like the one that MyBlogLog has, so that you can show off your readers and also has a link to sign up and be a follower as well. You can read more about it by clicking the link below or this one.

I'm really looking forward to this feature as I am quite excited to find out how my blog is doing. Hope everything turns out well!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...