Saturday, August 2, 2008

New and Improved Sponsored Reviews

I am raving about how Sponsored Reviews has updated their site in terms of bidding for a particular opportunity. Like in my case, I have three blogs registered with the site, this blog, the blog about my thoughts, and Keisha's blog as well. Whenever I want to bid for an opp, I have to select one of my blogs, type in an amount, and submit it thrice. Now, they've included a sidebar that lists all of your blogs on the right and there's a space to put in the amount you'd like to bid for. And once you're done, all you need to do is hit submit once and you're done!

There are even amounts already populated on the spaces which you just need to edit, like for instance the advertiser for a certain opp only has one price to offer regardless of what PR your blog has. So it saves a lot of time and it makes bidding for opps so much easier. Thanks for the great work Sponsored Reviews! Not to mention the ever timely payments!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...