Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ranting and Raving about Twilight

I've been dying to watch Twilight the very first moment I saw the trailer. I honestly have not heard of the book prior to the release of the movie, but since I learned the movie was based from the book, I've been dying to get my hands on it since.

The movie is about a teenage girl and a vampire who fall in love with each other against all odds (sorry for the pun). I honestly fell for the movie's tagline "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"

I'm not a sucker for love stories, but I guess I like dark stories and finding love amidst the worst of situations. The vampire guy is torn between his natural desire for blood, but it's the blood of the girl he's waited for decades and decades. The story also happens to be a series, so I'm also curious as to how the other parts will go.

So there, whoever has the book please consider lending it to me. I hope Henry and I find the time to watch the said movie, I'm really dying to watch it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...