Sunday, December 7, 2008

My First Dneero Payment

I checked my email today and I was surprised to read an email notifying me that I had new PayPal funds. To my surprise, it was from Dneero, a social site that I participate in. Basically, all you need to do is answer a short survey, post the answers to your blog, and that's it! Simple, right? Your post needs to generate the required impressions in 10 days, usually around 5-7 days. You get paid through PayPal once your balance reaches $20.

Here's a screen shot of the payment I just received:


So if you guys are also looking for additional income through blogging, do try out Dneero and better yet, let me refer you so that we both earn! Just email me or leave a comment and I'll be happy to help.

Happy blogging!

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congrats Les, i was disappointed when 3 of the post i made got remarked with ~ too late ~ di na tulor ako gumagawa haha.. but im happy for you hehe..

by the way, i have a tag for you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...