Sunday, December 21, 2008

A New Ref

I'm raving about the new fridge we just bought. It's a Condura 2 door 7 cu ref that we bought at Abenson's. I forgot to use my Abenson Plus card when we bought it, though. :-(

The ref consumes little electricity in a 30-day period, which is one of the reasons why we chose it. Also, the previous ref we had only had 1 door, so we bought a 2 door one for a change.

This is also the first time we bought a brand new fridge, as the previous ones we had were 2nd hand. So I'm really excited as this ref is one I can really call mine.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

that looks very nice...

Merry Christmas my dear!

richard said...

Congrats sa new ref mo friend, merry xmas to and I have a tag for you too as well, hope you like it..

Keep on smiling...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...