Saturday, December 13, 2008

Get Paid to Blog with Paying Post

I am excited to write about Paying Post, a site that allows advertisers to advertise on blogs and reach more audiences and also lets bloggers like me make money out of it.

I've been a member for quite some time but since I'm busy with work, my kids, and other stuff, whenever I log into Paying Post, a qualified opportunity for me has already been fully reserved.

But today is different and I am glad to write about this site. When I checked out their Open Opportunities page, there were a lot of opps available for bloggers like me and I was successful in reserving one of those.

Blog advertising is pretty simple. An advertiser goes to companies like Paying Post and requests for bloggers to write a review of their product and/or service with a certain budget in mind, and then Paying Post finds blogs that are qualified to take the opportunity. Bloggers then write about the product or service following advertiser requests - number of words, a required link, a tone of the post, etc. Paying Post reviews the post and if accepted, voila! You get paid!

If you have a blog and are thinking about submitting it to Paying Post, you can submit and verify your blog at Paying Post to make it open and qualified to receive opps from advertisers and make money from blogging as well. There are some characteristics that your blog must meet in order for it to be accepted into the system, like the age of the blog, frequency of posts and updates, and the way you write and what you write about as well.

Earning money through blogging can seem to be a daunting task, but with a little hard work, good writing skills, and sites like Paying Post, I'm sure bloggers will have a blast making money through blogging.

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

good job making money les hehehe... keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...