Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Love Queen Torrent!


I am quite new when it comes to downloading torrents, all thanks to this laptop that I'm using. It came with a torrent downloader application, and I had to spend some time figuring things out. One of the things I needed to figure out was finding a website I could download tv torrents and other torrent files as well.

It was then when I came across Queen Torrent. I just love how the site is so easy to use, it's practically foolproof! I also appreciate how the seeds are already listed along with the torrent file, so that you don't have to search for which torrents have the most seeds. I really like this site, and I'm actually busy downloading several files at the moment, and I still have a lot on queue!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...