Thursday, November 26, 2009

A New Template



I've had the three column dots dark template for quite some time, and when I came across Deluxe Templates and this particular template named City Sleeps, I just had to have it in one of my blogs.

Because I've inserted a lot of HTML codes before the tag, I had to tediously copy every single one of them. I also had to copy widgets of mine on a notepad so that I wouldn't lose any of the widgets I have come to get used to and love.

I've also admittedly been slacking off on blogging, especially since I have a lot of online work on my hands right now, but these new templates I've installed make me want to blog all day! If you notice though, there are spaces between the posts, enough to fit another post in it. I left a comment on Deluxe Templates about this, and I hope they respond. I hate seeing that empty space as the OC in me is dying to fix it but I don't know how.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...