Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gerry Alanguilan's Wasted

One of the few comics I read and stuck with me.

I think I was still in high school when I read this. I think it's been almost a decade (or even more) when I read this, but I still remember the character's dialogues as though it were yesterday. Don't know how I'll get a hold of wasted (returning the book I borrowed was a bad idea which I still regret till now) so for everyone who's actually reading my blog, you know what to get me for my birthday and/or Christmas.

2 comments:

Gerry Alanguilan said...

Thanks very much! I hope this link would do for now. I'll most likely do another reprint/edition in the future. :)
http://wastedonline.blogspot.com/

Leslie Ann said...

It more than did. Thanks Gerry!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...