Friday, August 31, 2007

Zazzafooky

I am sooo raving about my new blog template. Aint it sweet???

While I was surfing the net for blogs and blog templates, I came across the site of Zazzafooky and I just fell in love with all the really cool templates that the author/artist TJ was featuring. Most of the templates are for a fee, but some of them are free, yes as in FREE! TJ will even do the installation of the template and side bar customization.

But what I'm really raving about (aside from my Birdie Love template) is TJ herself. She has to be the nicest person on Earth. I'm really new at blogging but she answers all of my inquiries with utmost patience. She even got me hooked on Blogrolling which as she had suggested, would be an easier way for me to manage links without having to crawl through the entire html script of the template. And since I have zilch of an idea where to insert the javascript code on Blogrolling, TJ just asked me to email the code and she'll plug it in herself! She's even going to do the same Birdie Love template on my third blog.

I'm just glad that I came across TJ and her amazing templates. For now, I'm just going to sit back and stare at my blog which for me, has the most beautiful template in the world.

FYI: I instantly fell in love with the Birdie Love template because I grew up with African Lovebirds and Parakeets at our front lawn since my entire family are pet lovers. I remember kissing the birds we sold goodbye every time a buyer came to our house, and I just couldn't help but be reminded of that when I saw this template. A million thanks again, TJ!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of TJ's as well. This is an adorable blog design. Looks like it found a happy home. :)

TJ said...

You're very welcome! :-) and thanks for the glowing review!

Peter @ Enviroman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie Ann said...

Thanks for the comment, Peter. I had to remove your comment, though. It split my template into three! And there's a big black line to the left of my screen...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...