Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

Yipee!

After waiting for several weeks for my blog to meet the requirements for PayPerPost, I submitted my blog and it finally got approved! Hurray!

I've been really looking forward to blogging with payperpost as there are a lot of opportunities available for bloggers and I've read so many good words from the blogosphere about it. The approval of my blog is timing in itself; as one of my regular blogging gigs has ended, I was looking for an alternative blogging job to supplement the income I've lost. And PPP couldn't have come at a better time.

Whenever I surf the Internet for "paid to blog" or "paid to post" websites, PayPerPost is sure to be on the list. I am a registered member for several sites that are similar to PPP, but what I like most about this is that the opportunities are there, waiting for you. Unlike other sites wherein you have to wait for weeks before you get an assignment, at PPP the opportunities you can take are there, you can choose which to complete, and what's even better is that some opportunities give you the liberty of setting your own tone for the post.

Well, better get busy blogging!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...