Thursday, November 1, 2007

Idol Exclusive - The Site for Everything Idol!

Today has to be a pretty good day for me, as I am able to expand my virtual knowledge with websites over the internet. Just today, I've discovered several new websites brimming with tons of potential and being a member of these websites is something certainly enjoyable. Another site I discovered today is called Idol Exclusive, which is basically a site for American Idol fans like myself. This has been one of my favorite reality tv shows that I certainly make it a point to not miss a single episode of.

Members of the website can get together in various ways - through blogs, forums, pictures, and groups. Members all have their own personal profile where they can add almost anything they want about themselves and their idols. Video uploading is also available to make your Idol experience worthwhile.

What's even good about this site is that members can read the latest news on their Idols right off the site, and even have the option to receive these news on your mobile phone.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...