Friday, April 10, 2009

On Wood Furniture

My mom has always loved antiques. She especially loves wood furniture, like mahogany and narra. Most of our major furniture and cabinets are made from such wood. I have to admit, they look beautiful and age with grace. My mom takes care of them by putting on antique wax, which brings out the reddish color and shine in them.

Now that I have my own place, I would love to have wood furniture myself. They're really worth the investment, since if you take good care of it, your kids will have a nice piece of antique to inherit from you.

Like this particular piece. This 3 door red oak hickory barn dresser is a wonderful piece. It is not only beautiful, but functional as well. You can store several stuff in the 3 drawers while maintaining a decorative piece.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "On Wood Furniture" to our Directory of Furniture .You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

furniturechoice.info Team

http://www.furniturechoice.info

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...