Sunday, May 10, 2009

How Does Commission Junction Work?

I recently joined Commission Junction and I am wondering what will happen with my venture with them.

I tried applying for some programs, and some of them got approved and on some, I am still waiting for approval. Some of the applications have been downright declined for some reasons, I guess for some demographic reasons.

I have yet to put the links and banners up on my blog where the programs were approved, but I will get to doing them soon.

Is there anyone there who is an active member of Commission Junction who can help me out in figuring how Commission Junction actually works? Thanks!

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Mother's day Les!

Leslie Ann said...

thanks! hope you had a great mother's day, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...