Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bloggers and Blogging

I've always had a passion for writing, and I am so glad and thankful that I cam across the concept of blogging. I can share my thoughts and opinions to the world, and even make a small amount with it. Imagine this, getting paid to do what you love!

Of course, since blogging is something that I love doing, I'd like to learn as much as I can about it. I wouldn't want to be just writing away but doing things wrong, right? So, I tried to search and find some useful online tools for a blogger. With the technology we have, it's best that I search and know as much as I can about this blogging world.

I learned that adding some images are a great way to attract more readers. Staring at paragraphs and paragraphs of text can be enough to drive a reader away, as a whole page full of text can be quite boring. Adding videos are also a great way to add some sparkle to your blog, as your readers can not only read about the topic you are writing about, but they can also watch it.

The choice of font, blog template, and the layout of your blog are also some things you need to consider when starting a blog and writing on it. When writing a blog, choosing how many columns you will have is also important, as you will need some space where to put your posts, some ads to help you earn money, and some images and widgets that will be useful to you and your blog.

So to all the bloggers out there, it is best to be prepared before starting a blog of your own. We wouldn't want to start on the wrong foot now would we? Happy blogging to all the bloggers out there in the wide world of blogosphere!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...