Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye to the King of Pop

I was surprised to find out that Michael Jackson passed away. I was going to log into my Yahoo Mail when the headline grabbed my attention. The report said he was in full cardiac arrest and didn't have a pulse.

I am sorry to hear that a very important part of the music industry has passed away. Sure, he was involved in child molestation cases and the world watched as his face and skin color changed, but to me he is still just a musician. Whatever he does with his personal life is something that is not really my business. He became popular for his music, not for his personality in the first place.

So to the King of Pop Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009), thank you for the music and you will always be remembered.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

just find out from news, his records all sold out.

Leslie Ann said...

wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...