Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Workstation

Working in a contact center can be frustrating, especially if you get lots and lots of irate callers. What I do is I always have pictures of my family with me so that I will always keep a cool head and not get affected with whatever is happening with me and my callers. It works for me, while for some, they have a mirror to make sure that they are always smiling since the smile really does show through the phone.

I have pictures of Henry, Keisha, and Nicole, and I even have them as my wallpaper on my PC. Here's what my workstation looks like:


They're my inspiration, and they keep me focused at work. Having their pictures around me while I work makes sense to me!

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

nakakainspire talaga ang photos sa work..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...