Sunday, October 18, 2009

AION - A Review

I recently got the chance to get my hands on aion, a very new MMO out there. As I have played a lot of MMORPGs before, I was really looking forward to playing something new, and it happened to be the said game.

For starters, what I can say is a big whoa! Talk about detail! A look at the backgrounds, the scenery, the character detail, everything is amazing. Also, because of this, expect that not every computer (especially older ones) will be able to support this game.

Another aspect of the game that I like is that your character can fly. Of course, they can't fly all the time as there is a limit to the time you can spend on air, but it's a pretty nice thing to do, especially with all the scenery you can see in Aion.

Another thing I like about this game is the fact that your character can hold what is called stigma stones and use the skills of another class. In other online games, you can only use the skills that your character has but here, you don't have to be limited to the skills your character has. This is great because should PVP come along, your opponent will definitely be in for a surprise as soon as you whip up your other skills that they don't know about.

I also got the chance to visit the aion forum and it is another whoa! for me. The site is obviously very well maintained and the design is very detailed. It's obvious that the developers of this game have spent a lot of time not only in the game itself, but also in the forum where players usually hang out when they're not in the game itself.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...