Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog Advertising Store

As part of my paid to blog efforts, I am blogging with Blog Advertising Store. The site used to be called Paying Post, and I am unsure of the reason behind the change of name.

I have been browsing the site and find the blog posts very informative. My favorite post by far is the post entitled Quick Start Guide - Blogging for Money. It is really a must-read for anyone who wants to venture into the world of making money online through blogging.

The payout for other paid to post sites is like a week after your blog post gets approved, others pay after 30 days, but for Blog Advertising Store, they pay once your balance reaches $100. It is quite a feat, but they are doing this so that other bloggers who take advantage of the system are kept to a minimum. By taking advantage I mean those bloggers who delete the post after they receive payment, or those who use no-follow links after they get their payment.

I have not reached the minimum payout amount yet, but I am hoping that I do so soon. Like with other paid to post sites, I have read some negative reviews about Blog Advertising Store when it comes to payouts. I guess I will have to take my chances like any other blogger out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took my chances and overshoot the quota but still unpaid yet. But I am still hoping that when they changed their name they will fulfill their promise, new life. :(

The Briny said...

A word of warning about this company, they tend to pay very late, if at all. Recently, I hit the $100 threshhold and have been emailing them as to where my payment is with no reply. Google the web sites name and you will see some unhappy people working for this organization. Just a warning!

Leslie Ann said...

I've read a lot of negative reviews, but I have also read some that they did pay, although it was very late. I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed and see what happens. I haven't reached the threshold yet.

Anonymous said...

they haven't paid me until now! i already reached the $100 threshold and I already contacted them twice to no avail! if only i knew...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...