Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paying Post is now Blog Advertising Store

Over the past few days as I have been really busy with the kids, chores, and other online work, it is really just now that I have some time to really sit down and do some catching up on my blogs. As I visited the bookmarked links to my paid to post sites, I was surprised to see that Paying Post has now changed its name to Blog Advertising Store.

Everything on the site is pretty much the same - the web layout, my log in info did not change, and almost everything on the site stayed the same, except for the name. I am not sure as to what caused the change, but I am sure that it is all for the better and in time, bloggers like me will get used to the change, if they haven't done so already.

2 comments:

EJ said...

Hi Ms. leslie, thanks for your visit.. I just wish that this paying post will pay because it is been three months since my earning is due but they never send the payment..

By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill.

Thank you very much for your help!

Leslie Ann said...

you're welcome joops! i'm voting for rylie right now. i have heard that paying post takes quite a while before payout, but i'm glad they do unlike my experience with bloggerwave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...