Monday, February 11, 2008

Do you prefer Chocolates or Flowers on Valentine's Day?

To be honest, I don't like chocolates nor flowers, although I do appreciate them.

I don't like chocolates because I've never had a fondness for sweets - ever. Even when I was a kid. I prefer salty and sour foods, especially junk food, chips, Pringles, Lays, and the list goes on. But don't get me wrong - I do eat chocolates every now and then but if I had to choose between a can of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion and a bar of Toblerone, I'd grab the Pringles without even blinking.

As for flowers, hmmmm...I don't like them either because they just wither and die. When my husband first gave me flowers, I pressed all of them and kept them to remind me of the day he gave them to me, but I really prefer not to receive them. There are a lot of things we could do instead, like eat out, watch a movie, or buy me something I could use everyday instead of flowers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...