Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yes or No?



randomness...feed your mind and your blog


week of Jan 27: Yes or No?

Here's a few simple 'yes' or 'no' questions for ya.
Of course you can always answer 'don't know' or 'none of your business'...lol
1. Are you a fun person?
2. Is Star Trek cool?
3. Do you smoke?
4. Do Aliens exist?
5. Do you like your job?
6. Have you ever seen a ghost?
7. Is Math fun?
8. Are dogs mans best friend?
9. Do freaks really come out at night?
10. Do you like to read?

till next time....



My answers:

1. I'd like to think that I am a fun person...
2. Yes, I grew up watching the series and I am a big fan of it.
3. Unfortunately, I do and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.
4. I honestly don't know.
5. Yes, I like it so far.
6. No, I haven't seen a ghost yet.
7. Hell no!
8. For me, yes. But men are also their worst enemy.
9. Hehehe, now that would be cool, wouldn't it?
10. Yes, I like to read especially when I have time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...