Monday, January 5, 2009

Twilight - The Movie

I've been in love with Twilight the movie ever since I saw the trailer, and even more when I saw the movie. Right now, I'm reading Twilight the book, but to be honest, I sort of like the movie better. I've been reading the first book and as expected by many books - turned - to - movies, the story in the book is different than in the movie.

Story - wise, I have nothing to complain about the book nor the movie. But what I do have to comment is Stephenie Mayer's style of writing. Is it just me or is it that the way she writes did not move me the same way other novels I've read before had? I was looking to create a mental picture of some scenes in my mind with her words, but I was unable to do so. I didn't even raise any goosebumps in the parts that were supposed to be romantic. But I do give her credit for coming up with a story that was welcomed by many.

So there, I'd still read all four novels and wait for Midnight Sun as well, but I'll be looking forward to the movies more.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...