Saturday, May 1, 2010

oDesk April Earnings

I'm back again for another post on how much I made online on April 2010. This month is by far my best month for the year 2010 as I made a total of Php 71,126.47. I'm making these posts not to brag or show off that I'm doing well online, but to prove and inspire others that this can be done. Making money online is not all a scam, especially if you have a skill like writing. There are plenty of other things you can do online, like translation for example. There's a lot of things you can do online to supplement your income, and perhaps like me, focus on working full time online so that you can spend time with your family and kids like I do.


The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

2 comments:

gentm said...

Hi Leslie,

I featured you and your blog on my blog. Hope you could come and visit.

Gen

Leslie Ann said...

Hi Gen,

Thank you! Yes I've visited and left a comment as well. Thanks again. I'm really flattered.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...