Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You SocialSpark

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the guys over at SocialSpark. For those of you who aren't familiar with the site, it's one of the get paid to write websites out there. Now, why am I thanking them?

Well, since I started focusing my career over at oDesk, I admittedly neglected posting on my blogs as well as grabbing paid post opportunities. There were weeks when my blogs would go without any updates, and I wasn't even aware that they changed the payout rate from $20 to $50. For several months already, I had a balance of $12 and some change, and I wasn't getting any further opps from them. I think it has been half a year since I got an assignment from them, and I seriously did not think I could get other opps to make it to the payout amount.

So I decided the other day to send customer support an email to request for an early payout and the closure of my account. Today, when I woke up and checked my email, the PayPal payment was already there with an email from them that my request was processed and that my account would no longer be accessible.

I didn't even have half of the minimum payout amount, but they still fulfilled my request. And for that, I will always be thankful for SocialSpark and what they did. Thanks again, you guys will always be one of my favorite get paid to write sites.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...