Thursday, September 20, 2007

I got Published!

I got the two articles I submitted for TenFootSquare published! Yipee! The first post I made is entitled Dealing with Allergies while Traveling and you can read about it here. The second post I made is entitled Intramuros - the Walled City of Manila and you can also read it here. For people who know me, you've probably guessed why I chose to write about Intramuros. I spent four years of my life there while I was in college. And for the allergies, well, as parent I always get concerned with my co-travelers in any bus, jeepney, or any public transport with kids who suffer from allergic reactions while on the road.

Tonight I'm making a post about the top honeymoon spots that are recommended by honeymooners themselves. And I swear I thought of another article that was pretty great too, but now I totally forgot what it was. Sheesh.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...