Friday, September 28, 2007

A Shot at Memes

Do you typically wear trendy clothing? Why or why not?

I'd like to think of myself as unconventionalist in some aspects of living. While some people tend to follow the "norm" or what's hot, I often have a laid-back attitude towards things and I just do what I want to do.

With the clothes I wear, I wear what I have and I wear what I like to wear. For something to be in my "like" list, it has to be comfortable, flattering, and I can do pretty much whatever I'd like to do in it. Even if a lot of people are wearing tank tops or what-have-yous, I end up wearing my favorite pair of jeans (which may or may not have been washed the day before), and my favorite shirt (which incidentally would be worn out, but still presentable).

The exception in these cases would be formal evenings. There I have to endure hours of being in uncomfortable stilletos and a dress I only wear during special occasions. But nonetheless, just as long as I know I'm dressed appropriately, that's all that matters then. I always try to please myself with how I look first before thinking of what others have to say. If they don't like it, well, they can always look the other way.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...