Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Orlando, Anyone?

For people who read my blog, you should know that I am currently a paid writer for a travel blog. We make a post a day during weekdays, and although we can write almost about anything as long as it's travel-related, there are times when you'll just run out of ideas, particularly if writing about a country you've never been to.

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED DUE TO NON-PAYMENT FROM CREAMAID.

This post was added to the conversation widget on September 25, 2007 and I did not receive any payment for this post. I have sent customer service emails since September and it is already 2008 and they have not responded. My PayPal transactions from Sept. 1, 2007 - Jan. 08, 2008 are as follows.



As you can see, my search range for PayPal transactions was from Sept. 1, 2008 - Jan. 08, 2008. The first transaction I had was in Sept. 30, 2007 although I have had the account open since August and is also the time I started blogging. This is the third time Creamaid has not paid me for posts, this incident has happened 3 times already. See my other posts that have not been paid for proof.

1 comments:

anylee said...

Hi.thanks for visiting my site, I also doing paid post with cream aid,but they always paid me.
Do they email to you the code to verified your money ?
I usually check my email and when they told me that my post have been choosed and at the below there have the code and instruction for us to enter our paypal email address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...