Sunday, September 16, 2007

Luciano Pavarotti (1935 - 2007)

Yeah, I know I'm a little bit late on publishing this post, I was preoccupied with getting a head start with my travel blog work. But I really wanted to create a post about Luciano Pavarotti not because I'm a fan of classical music, but because he was great and I guess even the best opera tenor of all time.

I honestly grew up listening to Aerosmith and a lot of other alternative rock bands, but whenever I had the chance to listen to classical music, particularly that of Pavarotti's (my dad's a fan), I always get goosebumps. Although his line of music is not really the genre I dig, I still respect the man and the music he made.

I'd like to think now, he's singing his opera songs in heaven and leading a choir of angels.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...