Monday, September 17, 2007

Trying out a New Template

For those of you wondering where my Birdie Love Template done by the wonderful TJ of Zazzafooky, it is safe and sound with me and will not be harmed (lol). I'm just trying out this three column template since I plan on monetizing my blog and having a two columned template just doesn't leave you with that much space for ads. Also, I'm not that knowledgeable with editing HTML scripts. To be honest, just looking at the script itself is enough to make my head hurt. This current template that I'm using allows me to use the customize function of the new Blogger, so I can pretty much just drag and drop items around.

Rest assured that once I get everything fixed and my ads are where I want them to be, I'll decide on whether to stick with this new template, or to switch it back the way it was.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...