Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Buzz about Net Audio Ads

I've been hearing and reading so much about Net Audio Ads over the internet and several blogs that I finally decided to see for myself what the buzz was all about. So I checked out the site (which you guys can also do by simply clicking the link above) and I put in my name and email, and I was able to access information from the site.

What I found out is that Net Audio Ads is a free advertising site wherein you get to be paid per play of the audio ad which lasts approximately around 5 seconds. Compared to other advertising companies that only pay you per click, here you get paid every time the ad gets played, hence the acronym PPP. It is backed by one of the Big 5 search engines, and the ads are targeted to the site's content.

As I also found out, Net Audio Ads has been around for 2 1/2 years already, has over 66,000 advertisers and over half a million websites that generate around 43 million impressions of the 5 second audio ads on a monthly basis. A good thing about it is that your site's visitors only get to hear the ad once, instead of being bombarded by repetitive ads every single time they click a link or something. So in a way, it's not annoying and you can rest assured that your visitors will still keep coming back to your site.

If you're on the lookout for income-generating activities on the internet, why not give Net Audio Ads a shot and get the chance to be paid monthly and earn from your referrals as well?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...