Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Delayed LoudLaunch Payments

Today I received an email as a response to the inquiry I sent the customer service of LoudLaunch on the 6th of January. It is regarding payments as their Help Page states that bloggers are paid in between the 1st to the 5th of the month for all posts approved between the 1st up to the 20th of the previous month.

I had a total of $75 in earnings in between December 01 to 20, and I still have not received payment for these posts. I am glad in a way that at least, LoudLaunch is aware of the issue regarding the delay and they also informed me that the reason behind the delay is because of some violations some bloggers have done.

Hopefully I'll get paid as soon as possible, and I really appreciate the response I got. At least I actually got a response, unlike Creamaid whom I've emailed for months and weeks and days already.

2 comments:

Abas KS said...

Interesting response from Loudlaunch.

I am waiting payments too.

Did Loudlaunch mention what kind of violations done by some bloggers?

Anonymous said...

i am waiting for their payments too.

smorty had the same problem last month, they withheld payments becuase some blogger's violation (or so they said).

i don't know... i dont have a very good feeling about this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...