Saturday, October 25, 2008

Excited about 2009

Right now, I am so excited and raving about 2009, I can't wait!

I guess one of the reasons behind my excitement is the Christmas Tree that is at my back from where I'm seated. My mom dropped it off earlier today as it's her 2nd Christmas Tree and she doesn't use it. Having the tree and some Christmas decorations up at the house just made me get into the holiday mood altogether. I'm also excited about this Wednesday, which is Keisha's birthday!!!

I have a lot of things to be thankful for, and I'm glad I realized that. I shouldn't be spending time sulking and being mad when I have a lot of blessings in front of me. If what I'm feeling now is the effect of the Christmas Tree then heck, I should have it up for the whole year!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...