Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally, Another Opp from ReviewMe

Weeeee!

I don't know how long it's been since the last time I had a review from ReviewMe. If I'm not mistaken, the last review I completed from them was around last year. I think that when this blog lost it's PR (ouch!), I didn't get that much offers from advertisers. But I guess that's just the way things work around the online world.

I guess I should put some of my focus back into making original content, and balance out the incoming with the outgoing links. It's going to be tough, but I have to do it if I want my PR back (which will be easier said than done, lol!) or if I want more, high-paying opps.

I'm just glad that I have another opp from ReviewMe. I look forward to more and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I do get more opps.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello Les, Why is it that when i clicked the link for your reviewme, it redirect to your blog instead of the review me site..

Anyhow, i have a tag for you ~preggylicious~ Pls grab it when you have time!

Leslie Ann said...

Hi chubskulit!

ReviewMe's URL is www.reviewme.com. The link goes back to one of my earlier posts about ReviewMe that's why the link takes you back to my blog.

What's the tag ~preggylicious~ about? Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...